Monday



Titles as options :-
THE GLOBAL COOKBOOK
SIMPLEST AND BEST OF GLOBAL CUISINES
COOKBOOK FOR THE GLOBAL HOUSEWIFE
GLOBAL CUISINES SIMPLIFIED
EASY TIPS & GLOBAL CUISINES
GLOBAL CUISINES FOR EVERYDAY COOKING
INCLUDING ANTI-OXIDANT FOODS IN DAILY COOKING
NEW AGE HEALTHY GLOBAL CUISINES

COOKING SIMPLIFIED FOR THE GLOBAL HOUSEWIFE


I N T R O D U C T I O N

At every book store I visit I have found cookery books. Huge tomes, timid little books and many sizes in between too on every conceivable cuisine. I have been a compulsive purchaser of them all…………… I simply read them to inbibe their essence then go ahead and chop off everything I consider irrelevant ……………………………only because I have cooking oil instead of blood flowing through my veins !! As far back as I can remember I have always been fascinated by the art and therefore through years of practice have become moderately good at it.
I have arrived at one conclusion and one only…….that anyone printing a cookery book has to keep this one fact in mind………….that they have a moral responsibility to their readers. A lot of the ladies referring to a recipe book are sometimes very busy people, young girls just starting a family, and they are not necessarily very clued in on the subject of food and its benefits and disadvantages. Yet what we eat is how healthy we will be. It is to this class of people I address through my book. I have done some homework on the subject and this book is the result. With more and more people leading sedentary lives cutting back on wrong fats, substituting ingredients or halving quantities to get at an end result that is as good if not better than the original. This need not affect taste. I have also never felt the need to use any artificial flavorings, colours or chemicals in my cooking and I make everything naturally for my family including

pickles, icecreams, jams which last for years without ever going bad.


The recipes may seem familiar to some………but I have tried to make them more healthier without compromising in any way on taste for after all it cannot be a recipe you want to pass on to a dear friend when you do not drool by simply remembering it.
My usp is that I want to reach out to the not so accomplished and hesitant persons who are too
intimidated by professionally written recipes that do not explain as they go along. Most people forget to eat healthy…..including vegetables, fruits, in regular quantities in their daily diet and therefore expose themselves to diabetes, cholestrol at a very young age. You just have to decide that you enjoy these foods as much as you enjoy foods that cater to your palate alone and you will have won the battle.

*********



























































No comments:

Post a Comment