Sunday

DESSERT - CHEESECAKE - BLUEBERRY - BAKED

DESSERT - CHEESECAKE - BLUEBERRY - BAKED


Cheesecakes can be made in 2 ways - either baked or cold (it means set with gelatine). Both are delicious and are not that difficult to make. The main ingredient of a cheesecake is the cheese (you might turn around and tell me......of course you silly ...everybody knows that). But I would have to correct your assumption that just any cheese can make a good cheesecake. In some countries mascarpone cheese (a type of soft cream cheese)is available off the shelf but in India I have had to make mine at home. We have had a couple of disasters at making cheesecake but when we made it today...........the result was excellent and delicious. The crust was perfect and crumbly. The cheese a perfect golden yellow. It sliced well and what shall I say ......it was perfect. I shall add the photograph so you can see for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment