Monday

CAN YOU WRAP YOUR MIND AROUND THE IDEA OF A CHUTNEY SWEET ?

MasterMind secret of Law of Attraction
There are some foods that you so thoroughly enjoyed while growing up that to this day they hold a special place in your heart and dare I say ...stomach. Some things you'll make a little corner for even when you are full. I hark back to my growing up years and specifically my school days. I studied at Loreto a convent school run by nuns and I had 5 known friends in my class which did make it a lot of fun. To come back to the food in question .... one was an item called pani puri which till date remains one of my all time favourites and the other was 'THE CHUTNEY SWEET' and if you have tasted a sweet and sour home made mango chutney (I have a recipe for the same on this site) the flavours are similar. Now I ask you to close your eyes and taste the sweet ....try to wrap your mind around the idea of a tiny sweet in your mouth ....mmm ...its a little sweet, ...what's the taste now ..why its a little tart ....and .... and the hint of pepper which you did not recognize right away ...but there all the same. Wow ... just the memory of it has set off my salivary glands and a feel good memory.

Just this afternoon I was wondering how I could lay emphasis on the fact that my MasterMind was capable of solving your individual problem ...that it is capable of guiding different people in different ways if you are capable of wrapping your mind around the idea of it being your own personal guide. Even if you need answers to more than one question in your mind ...MasterMind will quickly help you arrive at the answers. Does that clear the reason why everyone needs one copy of MasterMind in their home. 

You can buy it here    https://www.createspace.com/3452539



No comments:

Post a Comment