Friday

JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND
MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS !!!!

Am I guilty of jumping to conclusions - yes I guess I am and I think you will all relate to this alongside me. Just this morning I was with my cook in the kitchen and she was  making the dough for the rotis. I have a high chair like a bar stool in the kitchen on which i sit and cook... its high enough to allow me to stir anything on the fire and my cook has on occasions been guilty of placing the container for kneading the dough on it as she is short.
The cook also has a stool for such work. Anyways to make a long story short I had my back to the cook but I could hear her knead the dough and the thought that went through my head was .... why is she using my chair again and I turned around to find that in fact she was not and was using the stool. I felt bad for having entertained a bad thought before checking out the reality of the situation and I immediately apologized in my mind for having had that bad thought and began to feel much lighter. 

All of us are guilty of jumping to conclusions and then we find ourselves in a not so nice place feeling stupid about it. But guess what ... when you have apologized for it, you can then begin afresh and stop beating yourself up about it ... for the apology lets you forget it easily as well as teaches you how to keep improving yourself and slowly but surely you teach yourself never to have such thoughts in future. 

What you will come from then is love - for forgiveness of others and ourselves is an expression of love. Learning this lesson will make you feel that life is good and you are happy being yourself. Emulating these traits is the best compliment you can give to express your love.



















No comments:

Post a Comment