Friday

WHY DO WE MAKE THE CHOICES WE MAKE

SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA    
                      

Today as with every morning I was playing on my I-Pad the book worm game and as I have now positioned myself as a teacher of the Law of Attraction I keep sorting out the thoughts that appear in my mind into workable and not workable. The word 'SAGE' "SEER" kept coming again and again and at first I was impressed by them ... I thought to myself ...wow... God thinks of me as a sage and a seer and I was happy. But this morning on an analysis I was taught another lesson on these 2 words for when they did appear I was made to understand that actually I really did not enjoy being thought of in conjunction with those 2 words .... for there is a right and a not so right choice for our individual lives that I understood right away. A sage and a seer are selfish and seek knowledge for themselves only ... hence the reality of their lives .... they live by themselves ... give up many things of this world ... a punishment of deprivation ... for God is creation and of this world.

On the flip side I wish to enjoy all the fruits of this world  ... wealth, happiness, health and the ultimate satisfaction of having made a difference in this world to others by sharing what I have learnt and making a difference to many others' lives along the way. 

No doubt our journey in this world is all about the self .... but that is a self-centred act when it does not include others in its fold ... for you must always use God as your benchmark while making choices in your life. If God were to have only thought of himself what would become of us humans. Follow his example and think kindly of your fellow men and try to help others while helping yourself. It takes you just a little more effort but its rewards are manifold .... they just keep tumbling into your life. I am giving you a prescription to bless yourself ...I am your doctor for your heart ... the only one that matters in the end. Love is what makes the world go round. 

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments:

Post a Comment