Friday

MY POETRY .... MY NUTTY DINNER IN VERSE

LAW OF ATTRACTION
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION

MY NUTTY DINNER IN VERSE

I LOVE MY NUTS ... HAZEL OR MACADAMIA,
I GORGE ON THEM ... BE THEY PINE OR ALMOND,
I SNACK ON THEM  ... CASHEW OR PISTA,
I BASTE WITH ALL OF THEM.

PINE AND WALNUT 
MADE ME MY DELICIOUS PESTO
A FITTING COMPANION FOR ...
THE SOURDOUGH BREAD

WILL SERVE THIS FOR DINNER
WITH ROAST CHICKEN 
AND BABY POTATOES TURNED GOLDEN
IN ITALY'S BEST ...
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL .. 
FIRST COLD PRESSED.

Let me break up the above ingredients ... nuts are brain food besides being a high quality of vegetable protein. The roast chicken is a protein too ..  olive oil is known to be a tasty oil for western cooking.  All foods are good so why not enjoy what you like. When I am in the joy of eating .. I do not have time to find fault with anything. Is it oily for instance .. of course it is ... but oil is a small component of every cell in my body.  To remain young I must consume enough to allow my cells to rejuvenate themselves. As it is each and every cell in our body is replaced every 4 years ... if you do not eat the right nourishment .. the body must fight to get its share of nourishment ... so just cut the carp ? .. crap ? from out of your thinking. Go and ask God when you read MasterMind and hear his answer for your life.

I swore I did not like wrinkles
So I have none ..
I swore that I did not like saggy skin
And that is almost gone.

As for looking old 
I reserved it for you
So that you'll have to buy my MasterMind.
Am I a being bitchy ?

No .. for me its pure fun
To have you eating out of my hands !
More .. or as little as I want to share.

You bet I am .. all I say I am
This is how I continue to show ..
I AM MasterMind.
One step ahead of the rest.

I am over you all
I separated myself ....
From common minds
I Am now MasterMind

I watch myself 
Cutting sounds around me
I zip and zap its energy
For my wealth and success
And to show .. who's the boss.

I created for me 
Through an alchemy
I created wealth from out of nothing
For all is me and all is mine.
I removed myself from out of Time.

Many births you may need
Just to understand 
What I wrote
Alas I shall not spare the time
But go on my merry way.

Pure energy I am 
I vibrate at a higher frequency
Catch up with me you cannot

Everything is nature is vibration
A different frequency creates 
Another dimension 
If today I am a being

I may create paper money .. from 
Out of me too ....
Did I not explain
It as an alchemy I use
To create in a different speed of vibration
Each type may create its kind.



http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments:

Post a Comment