Monday

THE NUPTIALS OF MR. BACTERIA TO MISS VIRUS

I once thought of writing comic verse just like Roald Dahl. For me everything becomes effortless once I latched onto the story of my MasterMind. That I was trying to set right what was written by others on the subject was but natural. It made me angry to see half baked stories that did not deliver all that is promised through one book. It made realise one important lesson .. life is constantly moving on into more and more grandeur but through wisdom shared with us right in the beginning .. many many clues which read themselves out to me .. so what was I guided to do ... go back to the beginning and leave out the minds that came after to rectify things in the present. For I thought to myself .. if God is but the one .. then just one story .. God's story should be sufficient. It had to be completely positive for with God there is no ambivalence when there are huge systems to guide through the Words of God and the lessons left in Creation.
So I began to create my own guide .. for my raison d`etre was to heal the world of all that is wrong in the lives of all of us. Here is a verse that tells the sad tale of mankind through science being the slow poison for the world. It is mankind's death knell so to speak .. for the mind seeking sought only the physical world to tackle as its source .. but only a fool (all be it misguided nevertheless) would believe that the creator can be understood through the body. No sirree .. oh no ... the creator lives in the mind and no amount of searching in the manifested will help you reach the unmanifested. The manifested and unmanifested are the 2 parts of all humans .. ... manifested .. that which is already created and the unmanifested .. the potential for new creation OR A CHANGE IN CREATION ... SO WHAT DID DARWIN CALL IT .. EVOLUTION. BUT I SAW EVOLUTION IN MY BODY THROUGH MY MIND ALLOWING ME TO RECTIFY THE WRONGS WROUGHT IN MY BODY .. BY GOING BACK IN TIME TO ERASE THE WRONGS GIFTED TO ME IN MY DNA THROUGH MY GENES .. WOW WAS THAT A PEACE BROUGHT BACK TO ME IN SOLITARINESS .. WHEN I SAT AND WROTE ALL THAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME AS LESSONS FOR THE WORLD AND THEN THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT TO THE WORLD .. ALLOWING ME TO SCRAMBLE UP THE LESSONS INTO MANY PIECES BUT NOT IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER AS PIECES FOR MANKIND TO SORT OUT AND PIECE BACK. IT WAS THE MOST SUPERIOR MIND THAT I SAW WORK WITH ME. THE ONLY TIME IT EVER DIRECTLY COMMUNICATED WITH ME WAS WHEN I WAS ANGRY WITH GOD AND DID NOT CARE HOW I ADDRESSED IT AND ALL IT TOLD ME DEEP IN MY STOMACH WAS JUST 3 WORDS .. SET IT RIGHT. AND IT TAUGHT ME HOW.
Truth of God .. RECYCLING THROUGH A CLEANING IS A PART AND PARCEL OF LIFE .. WITHOUT IT THERE WILL BE NO LIFE. SO WHAT DID SCIENTISTS WHO DID NOT BELIEVE IN METAPHYSICS AS BEING THE ONLY IMPORTANT PART OF OUR LIVES .. BEGAN TO MEDDLE WITH CREATION AND FIND FAULT WITH THINGS THEY REFUSED TO UNDERSTAND. CASE IN POINT ARE THE BACTERIA AND VIRUSES THAT ARE SO EVER IMPORTANT TO KEEP EVERYTHING TICKETY BOO IN OUR WORLD .. BOTH INSIDE OUR BODIES AND THE WORLD OUTSIDE. OR WAS IT THE MONEY THAT WAS THE DRAW .. FOR MEDICINE IS BUT THE SOURCE OF NEGATIVRE ENERGY.
JUST YESTERDAY A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS TELLING ME THAT SHE HAD HAD A VIRAL FEVER BUT THAT SHE JUST SLEPT IT OFF AND REFUSED MEDICATION FOR THE MEDICINES LEFT A BIGGER TOLL ON HER SYSTEMS AND TOOK HER LONGER TO RECOVER. I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT SHE HAD DONE THE WISEST THING FOR A FEVER IS BUT THE OUTWARD SIGN THAT WHITE BLOOD CELLS ARE BEING REGENERATED IN HER BODY AND THEY WOULD FIGHT FROM INSIDE AND TAKE CARE OF ANYTHING FAULTY. PATIENCE IS SOMETIMES REQUIRED FOR SUCH AN ACTIVITY. BELIEVE IN THIS TRUISM .. ALONE YOU ARE ENOUGH FOR YOUR LIFE. DOES MOTHER NATURE REQUIRE ANY MEDICATION ... THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT NEED MEDICATION ARE THOSE KEPT AS PETS.
AS A MasterMind i just simply deny the experience and say to my self .. there is nothing wrong with me ever for I live my life in the perfection of a good thought and back it up with a good word which I share with whomsoever that comes to learn from my words .. truths that are so powerfully evocative for life. Blessed you I did .. but I FREED YOUR MIND. Then I gifted myself  .... a payment of money to show you to believe in God as working through us all. Give is get .. an instantaneous one .. as was my experience .. for I was all of 55 when it entered my life.
THE NUPTIALS OF MR. BACTERIA TO MISS VIRUS

My name is Mr. Bacteria                                                                                                                                                                 
Je m'appelle bacteria
I have no other name
I'm not so important ??
Is that what you think !!

I'm really really tiny,
Microscopic is my size
But sometimes I can grow
When you think of me 
And thank me not 
As I work to clean out your gut !!

Please don't tell Miss Virus
Of my secret love for her ..
The way she compliments my work
I could only love her
Hook .. line and sinker.

We decided to take the plunge
And yes we became as one
For our wedding vows were written
By none other than God.

I can make you as fat as a cow
If I neglect my work  .. 
To fool around with Miss Virus !!
So who am I to you ???

A question I dare ask ???
Did you see me as a benevolent energy ??
Or a punishment for you. 
Don't dare deny me my importance.

Or I will come back again and again
To sting you in pain.
If you must .. 
My secrets try to learn !!

Of me the lowly bacteria
And my partner in crime
The one and only for me
The most beauteous Miss. Virus !!

We eat and eat .. clean out your gut
So that you eat and eat
Is that true ??
Truth is stranger than fiction.

No more will I share 
Go ask my intestines
But a connection gap exists
Between your mind and mine.

JUST ... WHO ARE YOU ..
I AM MasterMind  !!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Roda-Langrana/e/B00AQJ9NZ8







No comments:

Post a Comment