Monday

ANDA KA FUNDA (THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE EGG)

ANDA KA FUNDA (THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE EGG)



ANDA KA FUNDA
(THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE EGG)
The fundamentals of the egg
Is that .. its a complete whole
What is -
Spirit/god/human/energy/creature/creation ?
Its just a complete whole.
Picture the egg
Life exists within the fragile shell
Male or female
No one knows .. what's within
Till its without (its shell?)
See the greatness of the creator
As a mind sublime
Free of eternal strife
That shaped all life
Through the fundamentals of an egg.
When similarities are seen
In life ..
The work of God is visible too
Our aura is our coat of many colours
It reflects our moments in technicolour ..
Understand that .. if you will.
The aura is protective of the life within
The spiritual mind of God
If you don't hurt it ..
It becomes the body sublime.
In perfection its ... incomparable.
The funda (mentals) of the egg
is explained in just this one sentence
The word is mental
Its the wisdom
Impregnated in everything.
So now you know
God is everything
The wisdom to know
What's within .. you
Seek and you will find it ..
Its just ... the truth.
What are you ..
God or a nincompoop.
The both in one .. are incompatible.
God waters the earth now .. as I write this
Its february .. not the season for rain
And yet our energies mesh
I water minds to do his work
God watered my garden.
To show me how things flower.
From the world within
Soon its seen in the world without
One world is seen in God
The other is seen through
Its resultant creation.
The formula is the same
To be fair to all ..
No one has an edge
Me nor you .. no one cares
To interfere with another.
But you ... you had better care
For when you learn not
You'll have to relearn it again.
I know that we are
Enconsced within our aura
It is like our egg shell
For truly the aura is shaped
Like an egg.
I began my work
In this miracle ... I thought
God would find me
But I found God
In me as the miracle of life
I am .. that it is ...
I am connected to thought.
And as I found me ..
A conundrum .. so I dared ..
I lacked all judgement
I couldn't care less
And so I didn't care less.
When did you last
Stop to wonder ?
Stopped to think ?
What did come first ?
The chicken or the egg
The egg or the chicken ?
What did come first ?
God or the universe !
The universe or God !
I took me without question
I am .. that .. I am
If there is no mystery to God
You'd have long gone bored
The reason God exists
Is .. you know intelligence .. not.
Knowledge brought in its wake
A wisdom I had not known
Back then .. as a part of me
I first saw myself in my egg
And wisdom lying all around me
In the universe.
My mind then did show me
In my universe .. was that me ?
It just seemed so familiar
It was just so cozy
I created from within
I did not step out of my house.
All that I am .. now
I truly understand myself
Appreciate myself
I AM THAT WHICH ... IS
SO THAT MAKES ME ..
THAT WHICH WAS ..
AND IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING
THAT I AM .. THAT WILL BE.
For all my potentials
Are always with me
No labels fit me
At any given moment in time
I create with thought ..
When wisdom I own
Then I have it all.
Nothing I needed
Just thoughts and words
I created new perfect worlds
And gave them all away.
For they are truly.. all my own,
They were all I owned.
We come with nothing
With nothing shall we go
Our real treasures ..
Are only in our wisdom
Locked up in our words.
Is that not
What God is supposed to be
Wisdom in knowledge
Separated for eternity
MasterMind shall outlast
The hands of time.
My ability to understand
this truly
Rested in my ability
To retell it so beautifully
For gods may come
And gods may go
But wisdom is forever.
It is now over to you
Buy the key .. it is MasterMind !

No comments:

Post a Comment