- MASTERMIND'S PAGE ON FB
- USING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- FREEDOM VERSUS DEPENDENCY -MasterMind Secret of LOA
- HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SUCCESS ??
- MASTERMIND - SECRET OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION
- KITCHEN GARDEN/FLOWERS
- FINITE ENTRY OF MASTERMIND FROM INFINITE INTELLIGENCE
- HALLMARK OF A 'GURU' - MASTERMIND SECRET OF LOA
- LIST OF RECIPES
CHICKEN / MUTTON CUTLETS
CHICKEN / MUTTON CUTLETS (PARSI STYLE)
(mutton is the meat from a goat / lamb is the meat from sheep and they both give a different flavour and one should not be confused with the other)
chicken meat being more bland will not give the same taste as mutton.
However they may all be used to make cutlets.
300 gms mince
1 boiled and mashed potato.
1 big onion chopped fine
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
3 green chillies finely chopped
1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2 eggs lightly beaten with a dash of water and salt
oil to fry
Mix all the ingredients upto the salt together. Wet your hands with water and shape all the mince either into rounds or ovals. Hea a non-stick pan with oil. Dip each cutlet in the egg and place in the pan to cook. When one side is a nice golden brown, flip over and cook the second side till done.