- MASTERMIND'S PAGE ON FB
- USING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- FREEDOM VERSUS DEPENDENCY -MasterMind Secret of LOA
- HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SUCCESS ??
- MASTERMIND - SECRET OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION
- KITCHEN GARDEN/FLOWERS
- FINITE ENTRY OF MASTERMIND FROM INFINITE INTELLIGENCE
- HALLMARK OF A 'GURU' - MASTERMIND SECRET OF LOA
- LIST OF RECIPES
AMERICAN SWEET CORN
Corn has the water-soluble B vitamins - folate & thiamin - so itis better to steam rather than boil. If it is not practical to do so ....then don't cook for more than 5 minutes to minimise nutrient loss. Folate helps reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. Thiamin is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system. It also contains lutein and zeaxanthin which help to prevent age related macular degeneration(a cause for blindness in older adults). The soluble fiber in corn helps to lower cholestrol by binding with it and blocking its absorption.
Research also shows that women with the highest intake of dietary lutein had a reduced risk of cataracts.
Season your corn-on-the-cob with lime insteadof butter..to maximise its benefits.
Combine corn kernels with chopped scallions, bell peppers, hot pepper sauce and lime juice. This is a good salsa for meat, fish or poultry.