- MASTERMIND'S PAGE ON FB
- USING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- FREEDOM VERSUS DEPENDENCY -MasterMind Secret of LOA
- HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SUCCESS ??
- MASTERMIND - SECRET OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION
- KITCHEN GARDEN/FLOWERS
- FINITE ENTRY OF MASTERMIND FROM INFINITE INTELLIGENCE
- HALLMARK OF A 'GURU' - MASTERMIND SECRET OF LOA
- LIST OF RECIPES
2ND OPTION USING CHICKEN ....ADD SOME SMALL PCS OF BONELESS CHICKEN IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OF COOKING.
1 large aubergine, chopped
2 large onions finely sliced
1 teaspoon ginger/garlic paste
6 green cardamoms crushed
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
3 finely chopped tomatoes
optional : 1/2 cup blanched peas
My mummy always said ....add less spices when cooking vegetables.... and the dish will be full of taste and aroma. Its surprising how you end up remembering all these little tips....even though at the time you were quite resentful of the time spent in the kitchen when you could have been doing so many other things like playing outside.....and were really not paying attention.
Fry the onions and add the ginger/garlic paste. Add the powder spices and the chopped aubergine. After five minutes add the chopped tomatoes. Everytime you are stirring the vegetable keep pulverising it. It should look like a puree when done. Add the peas or chicken and serve.