Wednesday

I HAD A DREAM - CREATION IS POWERFULLY ETERNAL



LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

I HAD A DREAM - CREATION IS POWERFULLY ETERNAL

I wrote this article on my I-PAD as the muse hit me on my way to a meeting and instead of playing the games I usually play when travelling by car ... I wrote this .....

I had a dream - a fantasy - to help me cope with reality
If you see the wonder .. of a fairy-tale
You can face the future .... even when you've failed,
I believe in angels ..something good in everything I see,
I believe in angels ... and I know the time is right for me
I've crossed the stream ...... now you have the dream

God wishes to influence you positively through his angels ... MasterMind ... but you don't know that such things are possible ... and that is why I am sharing this knowledge with you . When you trust this knowledge ... you begin a new and fresh life which allows you to believe in the possibilites of dreaming big dreams, behaving childlike with the wonder of fairy-tales for sometimes the reality of your life may be harsh ... but that is when something like MasterMind enters your life and tells you .. hey wait a minute ... there is a way out ... I am God and I see your situation and I am asking you to trust my angels. Trust MasterMind to be the guide for your life ..... with blessings to one and all

No comments:

Post a Comment