Tuesday

BUTTER AND FAT ... LET ME HELP YOU

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA


BUTTER AND FAT .... LET ME HELP YOU !!

Allow me to share my story with you ... I think you will nod your head and be in total agreement with me. Our stories are always the same for we do live in the same world .. just a few nitty gritty things that separate our individuality.

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

BUTTER AND FAT .... LET ME HELP YOU

I grew up with the fear of fat ..... not an overly strong one ... but there nevertheless. This did not allow me to eat deep fried foods and till date I am sometimes unconsciously guilty of scolding my cook when they tend to pour more oil than strictly necessary to fry foods. So what brought about this sudden change in my thinking pattern ? It was my book MasterMind which showed me that as a child of God I may eat whatever I like as long as I did not fear it ..... for fear is the alter ego of love ... which is what God is. 

 So lately I eat as much butter as I like ... and if I desire to eat deep fried foods my first thought is not of fear anymore as it would have been earlier. I did eat some samosas yesterday for dinner along with my dinner ... if you please and today... I had some cheese toast not grilled but fried in a non-stick pan. I don't want to sound overly boastful ... but if I did not share my results of using MasterMind in my life .. how will you understand what is the  truth of foods. We are spiritual beings and food is but for our enjoyment ... not the other way around, i.e. the food does not have any power to harm you until you think that way ... then as because you are the spiritual being you can make that food create a problem for you ... for we create with our thoughts mostly instantaneously. 

Today morning I was also at a meeting where I sat through a talk by a fertility expert and boy was she vociferous about getting oestoporosis if one did not take calcium tablets ....and this disease if you did not take that supplement. She even went on to categorically say that one disease was a definite for everybody and mark the language here ... if she had to choose between cancer and diabetes .. she would choose diabetes. Imagine that ... a doctor's job is a sacred one ... she holds the well being of her patients in the palms of her hand. Is that not an awesome responsibility ... a life is God within you and sacred .... therefore must be treasured.  

So to come back to the doctor .. what she said stunned me and she herself has summed up what she will receive in her life. She was ready to accept diabetes ..even though she may otherwise have never needed to suffer any disease at all ... fullstop ...period ... so what makes an educated person want to suffer a disease. What message did she leave this august gathering of educated upper class ladies? Go home and start thinking of what disease you think will cause the least amount of problems ...then focus on it and watch it materialise in your life. Protocol prevented me from getting up and starting a slanging match with the doctor but I was fearful for my friends for they were busy discussing their own individual problems . I picked up my phone and stood outside for a while so as not to have to hear any more but it did make my resolve to speak out henceforth a little more stronger.

Fear coupled with a continuous focus on unsavoury topics is what brings about diseases and if you should find yourself pulled into such a discussion be vary .. stay away .. that is what is more likely to cause the disease rather than the fat or the butter or the sugar you ate. They are truly harmless until you start meddling with them and creating negative vibrations in them. Remember that everything in this universe is created from one original source and you have the power to give positive energy to create a positive impact in your life. Protect yourself ... buy MasterMind. 

http://www.createspace.com/3452539










No comments:

Post a Comment