Saturday

2 SIGNS FROM GOD TODAY .... UNDERSTANDING PARADOXES

 

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

2 SIGNS FROM GOD TODAY .... UNDERSTANDING PARADOXES


Life is full of paradoxes sometimes .... 


Its funny that despite the fact that I have always believed that God was male growing up ... its simply because of the "he" ... the gender that was placed in general in all of literature. And then the Law of Attraction made its debut in my life and I began to learn that God must perforce play the role of both the genders ... the duality of him as and when required and I was ok with that ... but my truth was that because I was the woman .. God was still a male for me .. I completed him. I guess its the same for the men. The reason is simple ... the 2 halves are meant to be a complement of each other .... 2 hands clap in harmony .. music is the result.

So I am getting something big from God today and as I watched Robbie William's song Feel .... guess what ... there is a part where his partner and Robbie are playing Bingo and the number shown in it is 18. And I jumped right out of my skin .. for guess what ... what are the odds of me watching a video I had never seen before ... at the time that I needed a sign from God ... for the one reason .. it strengthened my belief and helped me to hold on to the idea of today being the right day and me being in the right place at the right time. I simply know that 3 years ago I had asked God for a miracle and today the day had arrived. Can you fathom the number of ups and downs in thinking that brought me this far. Life is not smooth sailing but it is a beaut and I would have it no other way. 

And then guess what happened ..... I received my second sign .... just a few minutes later ..... but first let me explain its significance to me first .. my name Roda .. is greek and in greek it means a rose. 
So there I was sitting in front of my computer and I was a little sad ... maudlin is the word .. and as I sat there Mother Mary bent down and handed me a rose. I was zapped to say the least and I quickly googled to see if there was any significance to what had just occurred. I found Mother Mary of the Roses ... is greek. Can you imagine how I am feeling just now ... I am in awe at the grace that God gave me my gift. From both the parts of him. If ever you reach this place in your life know that you have touched heaven. I know I sure have.

I am still sitting a little dazed .. even though my angels are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment