Thursday

‘TRUE GIFT’ THROUGH MASTERMIND – SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION

‘TRUE GIFT’ THROUGH MASTERMIND – SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION                                                     
                                                                                                    

“TRUE GIFT” 

THROUGH  MASTERMIND –

secret of Law of Attraction

THE HOW TO OF MANIFESTING

It is my desire is to help all of mankind through MasterMind as I truly love helping others and I will tell you why.  Money plays a vital role in our lives ... in order to exist we need money, to send our children to school we need money, to travel even locally we need money, to dine out sometimes we need money .. so why walk around with blinkers pretending we can live without money ?? What about time ... and a wonderful way to pass the time you have to spend on this earth ... is doing something you enjoy doing. Time flies when we are busy .. who has the time then to worry about weight or illnesses or any other foolish thought that may try to control our thinking. Money removes stress from lives. Stress removal removes illnesses. I was fat most of my life but I led a good life .. I did not worry about my fat most of the time and was quite accepting of it. Little did I know then ..  what I know now after I authored my MasterMind .. that it was the way I thought of my weight that brought it to me in the first place.  After having studied my MasterMind literally like a text book ... I am able to change for the better all the things that had not worked for me in the past. To put it bluntly ... I have always been good, god-fearing and above all a truthful person. But all of that just gave me an ordinary life ... not the kind of life I live post MasterMind !

I am lazy by nature .. by that I mean I lead a very busy life but I do not like to exercise for I feel that requires more effort and time than I am ready to give to this work. So I decided to add effortless weight loss to my thinking pattern. MasterMind did allow me to accept all my requests to myself.  I soon found myself dropping weight effortlessly and it made me feel so good .. so powerful actually.  Spiritually I had arrived for seeing results through requests made to my own mind does feel nice. It is literally God's world opening up its heart to bring me all I had asked. This thought alone will bring tears to your eyes when you experience it for yourself.  Pit it against the struggle you have been up against earlier and the difference is glaring.

MasterMind is the knowledge of ourselves as Gods ... or let me rephrase it .. God links to us to guide us one on one !! I was convinced that it would simply be unfair of me to keep it for myself alone .. and  as I  have the gift of  being  able to string words together beautifully  and inspirationally…… I authored MasterMind ... to be able to reach out to all other good people who love  inspirational writing .. at one level ... but my higher and deeper purpose was to help YOU receive  healings ... receive  good ideas for earning money as well find yourself sorting out your life for the better ... and achieving the bliss of happiness. 

* There is a good and deep purpose to this type of writing for it has the potential to lift your thoughts and put you in touch with your higher self … which is from where all goodness originates and it is through this source that you MANIFEST ALL THAT YOU DESIRE INTO YOUR LIFE.

* There are many many articles  written about the process of manifestation by all the people who have mastered the art of manifestation …and they have tried to share the same out of the goodness of their hearts …. but I have understood one very important aspect of manifesting.

* I, too, have personally read many books and articles myself on the law of attraction and found I was able to manifest .  My desires got bigger for my life …… and  after really struggling for a while trying to make things work ... I discovered the truth.

* THIS IS WHEN GOD SHARED THE KNOWLEDGE WITH ME THROUGH MIND TRANSFER  THAT  I HAVE NOW SHARED WITH YOU IN MASTERMIND ….

* GOD SHARED THIS ….. I CREATED ALL HUMANS AS  INDIVIDUALS CAPABLE OF THINKING INDEPENDENT  THOUGHTS AND HAVING THEIR OWN DISTINCTIVE STYLES OF THINKING AND COMMUNICATING WITH ME. 


I USE THIS PHILOSOPHY FOR I DO BELIEVE THAT GOD LIVES IN THE TEMPLE OF MY MIND.


 Let me now explain why ….. if you have tried manifesting in the past and failed  … or are now meaning to try it …… how you should go about it …….and if you have been following what I write you will begin to understand  that the entire story of how one may convert DESIRE into MONEY cannot be told in one sentence. For that you will need MasterMind and believe you me ……there is simply no other way that I know.

* As you will begin to read MasterMind and have begun to make use of all the different principles of success that I have covered in every chapter of my book it will all begin to fall into place for you.

*You will begin to use your own  creative faculties of imagination and then just as you develop muscles through usage…… think of this learning ….. as developing your mental (thought) muscles.
* Your desires may merely be  thoughts ……and they  may seem nebulous and ephemeral …. but don’t underestimate their capacity to help you manifest and create …. and this is the “absolute truth” for man is the only cerebral creature amongst all of God‘s many creatures. As this ability (within you) may have become dormant ... you will need to read MasterMind to activate it.  Begin  by writing out your plan. Give your desire a concrete shape and keep it uppermost in your mind. Let it consume you day and night….. and watch it come to life like something magical, beautiful and glorious …there simply are not enough adjectives to describe the feeling …. or explain it in so many words……..

 just call it a miracle of God … as you will find God talking to you through its pages …. and he will do the rest. I must clarify that some amount of work is necessary to translate your thoughts into money but the rewards will be so many that you will begin to wonder what you did to deserve it all. My answer be a good human being and be willing to help others. Its what is expected of you.

https://www.createspace.com/3452539

Roda Langrana those you who do not lose their temper openly tend to suffer inside for they fear rejection .. it ultimately ends up devouring them ... sad but true aspect of life ... here today gone tomorrow is definitely true of life .. but does anyone focus on the cause as a preventive measure. Ilnesses by the way are just a manifestation in the body of a suffering mind. Good people are more susceptive as I was too. Protect the mind ... there is only one solution .. MasterMind is the only answer. I have seen you from the time you were born .. I would not lie to you. We were out of touch for years and you came back into my life for a reason ... to feed off my table. It is every individual's duty to feed their mind with soul food ... it is the protection for the mind so why analyze .. just get on with it in the same way that you feed the body with nutritive food. It brings back more returns than you can ever begin to comprehend. You are a good person and that is why I take the trouble to share the knowledge of my book and its uses .. one on one. If I choose not to impress my own friends would I be doing god's work ? The question answers itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment