- MASTERMIND'S PAGE ON FB
- USING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- FREEDOM VERSUS DEPENDENCY -MasterMind Secret of LOA
- HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SUCCESS ??
- MASTERMIND - SECRET OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
- SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION
- KITCHEN GARDEN/FLOWERS
- FINITE ENTRY OF MASTERMIND FROM INFINITE INTELLIGENCE
- HALLMARK OF A 'GURU' - MASTERMIND SECRET OF LOA
- LIST OF RECIPES
COOKIES - CHEWY CHOCOLATE
300 gms icing sugar
115 gms cocoa powder
2 tablespoons plain flour
1 tsp instant coffee powder
4 egg whites
1 tablespoon water
115 gms walnuts chopped fine MAKES ABOUT 20
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4. (180C 350F). You will need 2 baking sheets lined with greasproof paper and be sure to grease them well. In a clean dry bowl whisk the egg whites with an electroc beater until stiff.
Sift the sugar, cocoa powder, coffee and flour into the whites slowly. Add the water and then beat the whole mixture on high speed. Fold in the walnuts and place spoonfuls of the mixture on the baking sheets. Keep a little space for the biscuits to spread. They will need about 15 minutes baking time but do check after 10 minutes if they are done. The top will have a cracked finish.
These are very easy to make and have a chewy texture.....hence the name.