Thursday

AVOCADO SANDWICH SPREAD

RODAS-RECIPES
There are always some veges that invariably get left at the end of the week and this avocado in my fridge was simply begging me to do something with it as it was almost overripe. So I quickly made a single egg mayo then scooped out the avocado flesh and pulsed it for a second too till you could not make out the avocado from the mayo. It simply added bulk to the mayo. Then I added a bit of chopped parsley, 5 boiled eggs sliced fine, some salt and pepper and some scrapings of parmigiano. I next toasted some wholewheat bread piled them high with the spread and dug in. It was delicious. I found a lovely way to use avocado again and again. I did have some bacon lying in the fridge which I forgot to add but if you do try this out do add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment